We are looking for several professional painters to add to their growing team due to winning multiple long-term contracts and accounts that provide year-round work.
• Install and maintain interior and exterior building wall finishes and surfaces with paint, coatings, wall coverings, plaster and other repair materials.
• Paint surfaces, using brushes, spray gun, or paint rollers.
• Prepare and smooth surfaces for painting, including sanding and removing old paint.
• Prepares site by covering furniture, equipment and floors with drop cloths and masking doors, windows and other trim where required.
• Fill nail holes, cracks, and joints with putty, plaster, or other filler.
• Patch and install sheetrock if/when necessary.
• Erect scaffolding or set up ladder to perform tasks above ground level.
• Minimum of 5 years or more of commercial or residential painting experience.
• Ability to use airless sprayers, pressure washers, and other small equipment.
• Availability to travel to and from Five Star Painting Inc’s office/shop in Princeton Junction.
• Ability to work independently and a self-starter.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift a 5-gallon paint bucket,
No subcontracting work.
If you are both qualified and interested in the job, please either submit your resume or call us!
Call us at 609-799-9211 or Email your resume to email@example.com